2 lbs. medium shrimp (tails removed)
1 small onion (chopped)
2 cloves of garlic (chopped)
4 tbsp. olive oil
1 lemon (juiced)
2 cups white wine (Riesling)
1 tbsp. lemon zest
1/2 cup mascarpone cheese
1/4 cup fresh parsley (chopped)
5 basil leaves (chopped)
1 tsp. sea salt
1 tsp. black pepper
1. In a large skillet put olive oil. Sauté onion and garlic. (3 minutes)
2. Add shrimp. (Cook for a total of 3 minutes and turn over halfway through the 3 minutes.)
3. Sprinkle with lemon zest, sea salt and black pepper.
4. Add wine. (raise heat for about 2 minutes and then lower)
5. Add mascarpone cheese and stir gently.
6. Add fresh lemon juice.
7. Add fresh parsley and basil on top. Let cook for an additional 2 minutes and serve.
*Serve over brown rice. (Optional, see picture below.)