Hi Mr. C. I just love your new blog. Enid
Hi Everyone. Don’t forget “Cooking With Mr. C.” is now on Wordpress and Facebook. Check it out.
2 (8 oz.) bars of cream cheese
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 pkg. (1 oz.) ranch salad dressing mix
1/2 cup beer
1. Put all ingredients in one bowl and mix well using a mixer.
2. Once creamy, refrigerate for about 2 hours before serving.
*Serve with pretzels.
Bertie Carvel deserves to win for Matilda.
Scroll down and click on “Older Posts” to see all recipes.
Hi Everyone. I’m so glad everyone has been checking out my new site. Tell all your friends. Today, some great cupcakes for the kids. Check out my new site.
Mr. C. i love your new blog. Glad to see you still make posts on here. Adele
1 1/2 cups cake flour
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. baking soda
1 stick of unsalted butter (softened)
1 cup sugar
2 large eggs
1/2 cup buttermilk
1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
1. In one bowl, add cake flour, baking soda, and baking powder.
2. In another bowl, cream butter, eggs, sugar, and vanilla.
3. Slowly add flour mixture to butter mixture. Stir.
4. Gradually add buttermilk. Use a mixer to blend together until creamy.
5. Use a muffin pan with cupcake liners. Fill half way.
6. Bake in oven for 15-18 minutes. Test with toothpick to see if done.
7. Let cool and decorate with icing, sprinkles, etc.