Scroll down and click on “Older Posts” to see all recipes.
Hi Everyone. I’m so glad everyone has been checking out my new site. Tell all your friends. Today, some great cupcakes for the kids. Check out my new site.
Mr. C. i love your new blog. Glad to see you still make posts on here. Adele
1 1/2 cups cake flour
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. baking soda
1 stick of unsalted butter (softened)
1 cup sugar
2 large eggs
1/2 cup buttermilk
1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
1. In one bowl, add cake flour, baking soda, and baking powder.
2. In another bowl, cream butter, eggs, sugar, and vanilla.
3. Slowly add flour mixture to butter mixture. Stir.
4. Gradually add buttermilk. Use a mixer to blend together until creamy.
5. Use a muffin pan with cupcake liners. Fill half way.
6. Bake in oven for 15-18 minutes. Test with toothpick to see if done.
7. Let cool and decorate with icing, sprinkles, etc.
Happy Easter everyone. Check out this delicious bread recipe and my new blog at:
Your new site looks wonderful. You are really “moving on up”. Ron (Jersey Boy)
Yummy looking pear salad. Jean
Mr. C. New blog looks wonderful. Please still post on here too. Jeanne
Mr. C. I love your newest blog. I will continue to follow you. Steve NYC